Not Your Typical Realtor. Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard -- stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want -- real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails? Yes. Without question. I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you? Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they'll probably say "yes". A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people's opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you: I'm honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do You Have experience doing exactly what I need? Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are "strong suits" of mine:
• Working with First Time Home Buyers
• Down Payment Assistance Programs
• Listing and Marketing homes using Social media
If your goal or situation isn't represented on that list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I can't help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at? On a personal level, I'm pretty good at golf (during my younger years, almost turned pro), and I'm not too shabby at cooking (my kids love my baked macaroni and fried rice).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
• Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
• Putting YOU first. (I’ve been known to advise clients who were not ready to buy to rent for awhile and save up even at the cost of a sale).
What do clients think of you? My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them said:
• From beginning to end she was very helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy. She answered every question I had. He experience showed through the transaction. Selling a home is supposed to be a stressful experience, she makes the experience a lot less stressful. She has my highest recommendation. She sold my home in a matter of days for more than what I asked for. I am certainly calling her when it’s time for my next transaction! – Maria V.
• Great agent. Trustworthy and Patient. Never let us down. – Florencio M.
• It is a pleasure to work with Joelle. She made our first home buying experience as painless as possible. She is always one step ahead of the game and always makes sure all thing covered once I call for status. Her patience and understanding truly exceeded my expectations. A+ for her positive attitude and professionalism and triple star for her commitment to her clients. – Lilibeth C.
• My husband and I appreciated your listening to our wants and helping to keep us grounded and realistic about the home buying process. We also appreciated your knowledge about real estate and the programs available to us. – Karen D.
• We are highly impressed by the services provided by Joelle Lazaga. First time we met her somewhere in January 2016 for the first showing, we didn’t like the house, but we liked the personalized approach shown by her. She introduced us to a mortgage agent who created a new hope in our mind. With revised pre-approval we started our search but due to market conditions nothing was working out in our favor despite submitting many offers. She helped us in a smooth exit when we decided to withdraw an offer after a bad home inspection report for one of the properties. We must say, despite of more than 100 showings she always met us with the same energy and enthusiasm for every new house. Finally in previous week we were able to get into our Dream Home that is only due to her excellent efforts and timely follow ups with all the related parties. We are highly impressed by her professional and friendly approach. – Mahesh and Riddhi K.
• First Time Home Buyer Specialist
• Short Sale and Pre Foreclosure Specialist
• Member Pacific West Association of Realtors
• Member California Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors