Home is where the heart is and I will help you and your family find a place of your own. Whether you are buying or selling you've come to the right place. In my Career in Real Estate, what I value most is the people and service. From my military career in the ARMY to now, people are my business. Understanding and accommodating someone's needs is the backbone to great service. I believe in that and so does my wife. Kelsey and I know it is what helps us provide the best service possible. We would love to assist you in all your Real Estate Journey's. Call or Text us today!
- Sean was helpful because I am out of town. I got more than I thought I would because the house was very old and needed a lot of repairs.
Sean Contacted us after our house failed to sale. He asked to try out something different and we asked him to meet at our restaurant. He was so up front and tried to find out what the issue was the first time we tried. It turned out there was a title issue that the former realtor didn't tell us about. Sean figured out what it was and got it corrected fast and easy. Then he sold it! He made us family and we really appreciated that. He was transparent the entire process.
- Sean was Great! He was always willing to answer questions and provide advice during the whole building process. He did research and found the answers whenever we had questions. He went to bat for us on a many occasions and represented us in every appearance with the home builder and in our home building weekly updates. It was a relief to have a realtor like Sean who I could trust. I would certainly use him again when we decide to sell or buy a home. Show Less
- Sean Parker is a great agent. Gets the job done in a timely fashion. Communicates very well and is extremely knowledgeable. If you want your property sold, I would highly recommend he be your agent. He has a great marketing campaign and gets the max for your property.
- Sean Parker was always available to answer any questions that I had. He went above and beyond my expectations for a realtor. He always kept regular communications and updates during the whole process of selling the home leaving myself feeling rest assured that everything was being handled appropriately and professionally. Sean is now my realtor for the purchasing of our new house now. I would recommend him to anyone I know and I would choose him again to sell my next house.
"Sean is super committed to his clients and gets the job done right the first time. He sold a house for me a few years ago and then helped us get into our new home once we moved back to San Antonio. Without him I don’t know that we could have ever sold our first home. Had we not sold our first home we wouldn’t have been able to move into our current home. He is amazing if you enjoy attention to detail and someone that is willing to go to bat for his clients."
- After 2 previous realtors couldn't sell our home Sean did it in a matter weeks I would highly recommend him to anyone needing to sell or buy a home.
- Sean is that guy. Period. My back was against the wall when Sean contacted me and asked about my property. That's right he contacted me. At the time my next option was foreclosure. Sean had a buyer for my property in less than two weeks. Somehow he managed to bring in a little overhead as well. Sean is a miracle worker and a true professional. I would recommend him to anyone first.
Since this was not our first home, I've had the opportunity to work with several very good (and several less remarkable) realtors. Sean comes out on top as one of the very best. He never pushed us - even when we first wanted to rent vs buy - but he did provide sound knowledge and helpful advice every step of the way. He patiently met me at several homes in the area and helped me evaluate the pros and cons of each. He really went above and beyond in every aspect of the purchase. I can't say enou...
"I would definitely refer Sean Parker to my family and friends when they begin their journey on looking for a home . I appreciate his knowledge and how easy he made it to find our home.. and I thank him for listening to our needs .."
- He did an outstanding job. Worked hard with difficult buyers.
To say that Sean is a good realtor is an unbelievably large understatement. I have never seen the level of dedication and skill in Reality (or frankly any profession) that I observed in Sean. That alone makes him an excellent realtor and is only part of the reason I would recommend Sean to anyone. More importantly to me Sean will spend a great deal of time learning what it is you want in a home and be your strongest advocate in finding it. Every realtor says that’s what they do; Sean proves i...
very satisfied with his results
- Great job thanks ,we bought our property and are planning our new house in west Texas
Sean has helped my family for years. He has always understood how difficult it is for us to leave our restaurant and makes the time to come to use with everything. He knows we do not trust online signatures so he makes a point to bring paper copies of everything and even better descriptions so there is no doubt we understand what is going on.
- Sean is an amazing realtor and sold our property when no one else could and did so in a matter of weeks
When you start with Sean Parker, he is a business man that turns into a friend/family member. He asks details of everything you want in a house/district/location and makes it happen. Our family moved from Tacoma, WA and he did video walkthroughs of homes for us so we could be settled before moving here. He is by far the best realtor we have worked with and I recommend him to anyone( especially military) moving to San Antonio!!!!!
Sean was an incredibly helpful and generous realtor, who went above and beyond to meet the buying needs of myself and my wife. He is very military friendly and provides unbiased and needed unfiltered opinions. He is a member of the local community; so he takes pride in the neighborhoods he represents and wants to setup families with children in top notch schools and school districts. Sean was willing to meet with my family on weekends and evenings to guarantee all parties could maximize their ab...